Java Edition Classic 0.0.14a 01
May 28, 2009
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
While known to exist and to have been publicly available due to video or photographic evidence or from being mentioned by a developer, this version is missing from the launcher and has not been archived elsewhere, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on this page's talk page.
0.0.14a_01 was a version of Classic released on May 28, 2009.
Many features said to be implemented in 0.0.14a_01 have actually been added in 0.0.14a.
- Tried fixing the level load bug
- The player can no longer place in liquids.[verify]
- This version had a problem with some players getting null pointer exception errors.
- "0.0.14a is up at minecraft.net" – The Word of Notch, May 28, 2009.
- "Block of the Week: Leaves" – Minecraft.net, August 18, 2017
- #minecraft logs: (00:36:35) <@notch> 0.0.14a_01 is up, fixing the level load bug
- #minecraft logs: (00:36:54) <Testvan> hey notch why cant i build blocks under water anymore
- #minecraft logs: (00:40:44) <pyl> but i can't build in water anymore?
- #minecraft logs: (00:38:09) <pyl> java.lang.NullPointerException
- #minecraft logs: (00:40:08) <Duke[B12]> Quick question: Who else is getting the Java.lang null pointer exception error on loadind Minecraft?