Java Edition Classic 0.0.14a 01
May 28, 2009
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
While this version is known to exist due to video or photographic evidence or from being mentioned by a developer and may have been publicly available, this version is missing from the launcher and has not been archived elsewhere, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on the talk page.
0.0.14a_01 was a version of Classic released on May 28, 2009.
Many features said to be implemented in 0.0.14a_01 have actually been added in 0.0.14a.
- Tried fixing the level load bug
- The player can no longer place in liquids.[verify]
- This version had a problem with some players getting null pointer exception errors.
- "0.0.14a is up at minecraft.net" – The Word of Notch, May 28, 2009.
- "Block of the Week: Leaves" – Minecraft.net, August 18, 2017
- #minecraft logs: (00:36:35) <@notch> 0.0.14a_01 is up, fixing the level load bug
- #minecraft logs: (00:36:54) <Testvan> hey notch why cant i build blocks under water anymore
- #minecraft logs: (00:40:44) <pyl> but i can't build in water anymore?
- #minecraft logs: (00:38:09) <pyl> java.lang.NullPointerException
- #minecraft logs: (00:40:08) <Duke[B12]> Quick question: Who else is getting the Java.lang null pointer exception error on loadind Minecraft?