Java Edition Classic 0.0.12a_03
May 20, 2009
Client not archived
- Improved performance
- Fixed a bug making it hard to select blocks on some graphics cards.
- Fixed textures touching the top and bottom of the map not being shown.
- 1 bug reported
- The block being used to build does not show up unless it's a sapling.
- TIGSource Forums uses UTC-8
- "Minecraft gameplay"– 8BitLord on YouTube, May 21, 2009
- "Minecraft - Lava Prison"– Telkir on YouTube, May 20, 2009
- "Shipwrecked in Minecraft"– Syreion on YouTube, May 21, 2009
- "Minecraft (alpha)" by Markus Persson – Tigsource Forums, May 19, 2009.
- "TigIRC logs" (archived) – Archive.org, May 19, 2009, UTC–4. "(19:34:43) notch: yesss, I finally fixed the bug where it's hard to select blocks on some graphics cards"
- "Minecraft (alpha)" by Navineous – Tigsource Forums, May 19, 2009. "I just found a glitch in the new version. In the top right corner my brick indication box is gone, it only shows up when I hit six and then it only shows I have a tree. But if I hit 1 2 3 or 4 it disappears. HELP! I'll post a screenshot soon."