Java Edition Classic 0.0.12a_02
May 19, 2009
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
While known to exist and to have been publicly available due to video or photographic evidence or from being mentioned by a developer, this version is missing from the launcher and has not been archived elsewhere, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on .
It is worth noting that numerous fake copies of this version exist, so please consider checking the dates of the files inside with something like WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Improved performance.
- While some sources imply that this version was released on May 20, it was actually released at 23:20 UTC on May 19 (which is 01:20 on May 20, Sweden time).
- Although it could not previously be determined which UTC was used by Echelog for the #lwjgl IRC logs, this UTC is now known to be UTC+2. IRC logs show that Notch reposted a line from #lwjgl to #tigirc, and the UTC offset of #tigirc logs is already known to be UTC-4.
- "0.0.12a_02 runs smoother than ever." – The Word of Notch, May 20, 2009.
- "lwjgl IRC logs" – echelog.com, May 20, 2009, UTC+2. "[01:19:56] <Notch_> 0.0.12a_02 is up with some performance fixes.".
- "TigIRC logs" (archived) – Archive.org, May 19, 2009, UTC–4. : (19:22:46) notch: Notch_> 0.0.12a_02 is up with some performance fixes.