The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Beta 1.7_01
June 30, 2011
Beta 1.7_01 is a minor update to Java Edition released on June 30, 2011, to fix some of the bugs and crashes in Beta 1.7. This version is not available through the launcher; however, it has been archived elsewhere and is available for download.
2 bugs fixed
- Fixed piston bug.
- Blocks that used to make the game crash in Beta 1.7 now just get removed by the piston. Worlds crashed are now able to load again.
- Fixed right-clicking on a sheep empty-handed causing game to crash.
- This version's patch number is inconsistent with the other Beta 1.7 updates. The patch number for this version is "_01", while the others are ".n", with n being the patch number. Version "Beta 1.7.1" does not exist.
- This is not the only Beta patch version that does this, with the example of Beta 1.0.2.
- This was the last version worked on solely by Notch.