Java Edition Beta 1.7
Minecraft Beta 1.7
June 30, 2011
|Other editions of 1.7|
Beta 1.7 is an update that added pistons as well as other changes.
- New tool.
- Used to pick up leaf blocks.
- Used to obtain wool from a sheep without harming it.
- Yields more wool than killing sheep.
- No longer drop wool from punching them, they must be either sheared or killed.
- Skin was added (for Beta 1.8).
- The gray textures in the breaking animation have been replaced with opacity.
- Now requires shears or a sword to be broken properly, and drops 1 string when destroyed.
- Can now place any block on the top.
- Single slabs now use the bottom half of the full block's texture.
- Now required to trigger TNT.
- When pressing F3 in-game, a value ("F") from 0 to 3 will appear to indicate direction.
- The bed side texture has been moved in the texture pack file, as well as the cake texture.
2 bugs fixed
- Fixed clay generation.
- Squid can now despawn.