Java Edition Beta 1.5_01
Minecraft Beta 1.5_01
April 20, 2011
|The .EXE file for this server version is currently missing.|
While the .JAR file for this server version has been archived, the .EXE file has not, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post it on this page's talk page.
8 bugs fixed
- Blocks can now be placed on snow.
- Rain no longer goes through translucent blocks.
- Pumpkin and Jack o'Lantern inventory texture now correctly faces forward.
- Pumpkins are no longer worn backward on the player.
- Game no longer crashes when rails are placed next to detector rails, or vice versa.
- Wolves are less common than in Beta 1.5, but still more common than in Beta 1.4.
- Blocks cannot be placed back into the output slot of furnaces, thus fixing the statistic exploit.
- If Minecraft detects a broken save file, it will attempt to recover the world.