Java Edition Beta 1.2
January 13, 2011
Client (.json) |
|Other editions of 1.2|
Beta 1.2 is a version of Beta released on January 13, 2011, added many additions including charcoal, note blocks, dyes, squid, sugar canes, sugar, dispensers, lapis lazuli blocks, bone meal and sandstone, as well as other changes and fixes.
- Right click to tune, trigger to play.
- Crafted from bones
- Crafted from sugar canes.
- Added gray, light gray, and black variants.
- Drop correspondingly colored wool.
- New underwater mob.
- Drops Ink sacs.
- While the player sleeping in bed, lying animation is displayed.
- Are now called sugar cane.
- They still make paper.
- Again show a rotating model inside of what they spawn in single player.
- Tools made out of wood, stone, Iron ingots, and diamond have increased durability.
- Gold tools can remove blocks like stone and wood much more quickly than their diamond counterparts, with the same durability and restrictions as before this version.
- Now harvested more often when plowing grass blocks.
- Now drops bones.
- Can now climb up walls.
- Screenshots can be taken using the F2 key without having to first hold down the F1 key.
- Included the FastRender mod by Scaevolus.
- 10 bugs fixed
- Paintings now work in multiplayer.
- Disconnecting while riding no longer keeps the player in the world.
- A bunch more state is properly synched in multiplayer.
- Included PowerPC color and audio fixes by Scaevolus.
- Fixed a horrible chunk reload loop in singleplayer.
- Fixed most lighting bugs in newly generated multiplayer maps.
- Falling sand behaves better in multiplayer.
- Fixed a few crash on load level bugs.
- Jack o'Lantern now has correct tooltip.
- Sheep now visibly lose their wool when hit in multiplayer.