We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Java Edition Beta 1.0
December 20, 2010
Client (.json) |
|Other editions of 1.0|
|The EXE for this server version is currently missing.|
While the JAR file for this server version has been archived, the EXE has not, and as such is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on this page's talk page.
Beta 1.0 was the first version with a working server-side inventory. It also included other changes and fixes.
- Working server-side inventory.
- Tooltips in inventory.
- When the player hovers the mouse over an item, its name appears.
- Added capes for Mojang employees.
- Added the deadmau5 skin (only in use on deadmau5's player).
- Added "Finally Beta!"
- Moving too far away from a chest, or having it blow up, closes the inventory screen.
- Introduced leaf decay again. It acts differently from before.
- Can now be thrown.
- Throwing an egg has a chance of spawning a chicken.
- The player can't store items in the inventories' crafting fields anymore.
- Made servers save chunks way less often in most cases.
- Chunks don't resave if they got saved in the last 30 seconds.
3 bugs fixed
- Many issues fixed as a result of a working server-side inventory.
- Tools thrown on the ground don't repair themselves anymore.