The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Alpha v1.2.3_05
Minecraft Alpha v1.2.3_05
November 30, 2010
- The multiplayer join server screen now remembers the latest entered IP.
- Creepers now animate before exploding
- Explosions animate properly.
- Increased chunk saving frequency on the server.
- The player can now see sneaking players. Names of sneaking players aren't visible through walls, and are visible a much shorter distance.
- Buttons, levers, and pressure plates animate properly when activated.
- 8 bugs fixed
- Leaving sneak mode no longer rapidly plays all the step sounds that it silenced during the sneak.
- Swords and other weapons now deal damage properly.
- Fixed dead players logging in as invisible ghosts
- Made arrows visible and deal damage.
- No more infinite free arrows.
- Hoes now produce proper seeds.
- Server logging now appends to server.log rather than overwriting it.
- Fixed minecarts and pigs moving twice as fast as they should when ridden.
- When Notch released 1.2.4, he accidentally labeled it as 1.2.3_05 in game. This version also had leftover debug code that caused creepers to spawn far too frequently. This was later fixed with the release of 1.2.4_01, which means there was never a client version of 1.2.4.