The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Alpha v1.2.2
November 9, 2010
Two versions are available in the launcher, Alpha v1.2.2a (a debug version) and Alpha v1.2.2b (which added support for more animations as well as minor changes and fixes).
- Support for more animation settings added
- Now flows further in the Nether.
- Now contains the texture pack selection menu for easy texture pack switching, replacing the "play tutorial level" button.
- Displays the version name in the top-left corner.
- It now takes longer for the "took too long to log in" screen to appear when connecting to a server.
- Players and mobs on fire, in lava, or next to cacti no longer plays the hurt sfx every tick.
- Getting hit with a higher damage while recovering from a smaller one works as intended.
- Duplicating buttons when resizing screens fixed.
- Zombie pigmen and ghasts no longer get hurt by fire and lava.
- Fixed volume sliders not saving properly.
Alpha v1.2.2a added generation of a nether portal using F4.
- From this version's