Java Edition Alpha v1.2.2
November 9, 2010
|Other editions of 1.2.2|
Two versions are available in the launcher, Alpha v1.2.2a (a debug version) and Alpha v1.2.2b (which added support for more animations as well as minor changes and fixes).
- Support for more animation settings added
- Now flows further in the Nether.
- Now contains the texture pack selection menu for easy texture pack switching, replacing the "play tutorial level" button.
- Displays the version name in the top-left corner.
- It now takes longer for the "took too long to log in" screen to appear when connecting to a server.
- Players and mobs on fire, in lava, or next to cacti no longer spam sound effects.
- Getting hit with a higher damage while recovering from a smaller one works as intended.
- Duplicating buttons when resizing screens fixed.
- Zombie pigmen and ghasts no longer get hurt by fire and lava.
- Fixed volume sliders not saving properly.
Alpha v1.2.2a added generation of a nether portal using F4.
- From this version's