Java Edition Alpha v1.1.1
Seecret Saturday 1
September 18, 2010
|This version is currently missing.|
Alpha v1.1.1, also known as Seecret Saturday, was the tenth seecret update which added sneaking, new paintings and fishing rods. It was released with server 0.2.1 on September 18, 2010, and is the only Seecret Saturday update; all other seecret updates were released on Fridays. This version is notable for the gray screen bug caused by gamma slider debug code. This code would set the display's gamma and contrast values to zero, resulting in the screen going completely gray.
- Fishing rods
- Have no use.
- Are stackable.
- Sneaking added
- Ability to change mouse sensitivity added
- Sliders to change volume of sound and music added
- Added music track Calm4.ogg written by Notch
- Option to toggle the debug menu in the options has been replaced with the F3 key. F3 + S reloads all web-loaded resources.
- Smoother day-to-night and night-to-day transitions.
- Infinite snowball glitch fixed where you would craft snow blocks (requiring 4 snowballs) then break the snow block and receive 4-6 snowballs back.
- Solid snow blocks now only drop four snowballs.