Java Edition Alpha v1.1.1
Seecret Saturday 1
September 18, 2010
Client not archived
|Other editions with a version named 1.1.1|
|This version is currently missing.|
While this version is known to exist due to video or photographic evidence or from being mentioned by a developer and may have been publicly available, this version is missing from the launcher and has not been archived elsewhere, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on the talk page.
Alpha v1.1.1, also known as Seecret Saturday, was the tenth seecret update which added sneaking, new paintings and fishing rods. It was released with server 0.2.1 on September 18, 2010, and is the only Seecret Saturday update; all other seecret updates were released on Fridays. Minecraft technically became free-to-play for the weekend, due to the login server not working correctly. This version is notable for the gray screen bug caused by gamma slider debug code. This code would set the display's gamma and contrast values to zero, resulting in the screen going completely gray. 
Despite having been out during a free-to-play period, this version is still yet to be archived; no copies of it are known to still exist.
- Fishing rods
- Have no use.
- Are stackable.
- Sneaking added
- Ability to change mouse sensitivity added
- Sliders to change volume of sound and music added
- Added music track Calm4.ogg written by Notch
- Option to toggle the debug menu in the options has been replaced with the F3 key. F3 + S reloads all web-loaded resources.
- Smoother day-to-night and night-to-day transitions.
- Infinite snowball glitch fixed.
- Solid snow blocks only drop four snowballs.
- Seecret Saturday 1! But I failed Biomes AGAIN! – The Word of Notch, September 18, 2010
- Free Minecraft until this gets fixed – The Word of Notch, September 18, 2010
- "Mine, All Mine: MineCraft Free Weekend" by Quintin Smith. Rock Paper Shotgun, September 18, 2010.
- Regarding the Grayscreen issue – The Word of Notch, September 19, 2010