Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Java Edition Alpha v1.1.0
Seecret Friday 9
September 10, 2010 (original)
September 13, 2010 (reupload)
Client (.json) |
|Other editions of 1.1|
- Server side inventory
- Experimental switch to turn on monsters in multiplayer
- Lava buckets can be used to smelt up to 100 smelts
- Clay is more common when a world is generated
- Servers will now save player locations upon leaving the server
- Torches can no longer be placed on leaves, but only with fancy graphics
- Chests, Signs and Furnaces now work in SMP
Alpha v1.1.0 was reuploaded on September 13, 2010,[verify] to fix a bug where the player could force the camera's movement inside walls. The version found in the launcher is the pre-reupload version, but is recompiled differently and has a different checksum.