Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Java Edition Alpha v1.0.17
Seecret Friday 8
August 20, 2010
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
While known to exist and to have been publicly available due to video or photographic evidence or from being mentioned by a developer, this version is missing from the launcher and has not been archived elsewhere, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on this page's talk page.
- Start with 64 fences.[verify]
- Skeletons can ride spiders.
- Chickens, slimes and pigs added in multiplayer.
- Working day/night cycle in multiplayer.
- Milk buckets can be emptied.
- Third-person view is centered again.
- Right clicking on usable blocks makes your arm swing to match the third person animation for right clicking.
- Chickens no longer take fall damage and now slowly glide down using their wings.
- Alpha v1.0.17 has the highest minor version number across all editions, at "17". The highest in Bedrock Edition is "16", with 1.2.16, and the highest in the full release of Java Edition is "10", with 1.7.10.