Java Edition Alpha v1.0.12
Minecraft Alpha v1.0.12
July 26, 2010
- Now have sound effects.
- Big slimes no longer spawn naturally in peaceful mode
- Removed the two dots at the end of "Save and quit to title.." on the pause menu.
- Render distance is now a server-side option.
- Added a maximum player capacity option.
- Chat now has word wrapping.
- Removed splashes.txt
- As a result, the splash will always display as "missingno".
- Big slimes no longer spawn in peaceful.
- Fixed slime targeting and attacking.
- Fixed font colors being broken.
- Fixed a memory leak in multiplayer.
- Fixed a lighting bug.
- Minecraft Alpha 1.0.12 – The Word of Notch, July 26, 2010
- "Minecraft Archives - The "official" SMP testing server, Alpha 1.0.12 [Late July 2010]" – asciicharismatic on YouTube, January 18, 2014