Java Edition Alpha server 0.2.8
December 3, 2010
- Players connecting to a server or respawning are invulnerable for three seconds.
- The join server page now remembers the port as well as the IP.
- Added command
/killfor multiplayer, which deals 1000 × 500 damage to the player.
- Fixed a bug where joining a server on a specific port caused the client to forget all keybindings.
- When running the server in Offline mode using server.properties (as is required to play with the launcher) all players joining will be labeled as "Player524", meaning that only one player can be on the server at one time. When another player connects they are kicked and given the message "User connected from another location".
- "Bug update #5, and we need videos" – Notch, Tumblr