The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Alpha server 0.2.6
November 30, 2010
|The .EXE file for this server version is currently missing.|
While the .JAR file for this server version has been archived, the .EXE file has not, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post it on this page's talk page.
- Added proper hurt animations and sounds to mobs and players.
- Fixed dead players logging in as invisible ghosts.
- Server logging now appends to server.log rather than overwriting it.
- The join server screen now remembers the last entered IP.
- Increased chunk saving frequency on the server.
- Leaving sneak mode no longer triggers many sounds.
- Sneaking players are now visible.
- Names of sneaking players are not visible through walls, and are visible a much shorter distance.
- "Bug Update 3" – Notch, November 30, 2010, Tumblr