Java Edition Alpha server 0.2.6
November 30, 2010
|The .EXE file for this server version is currently missing.|
While the .JAR file for this server version has been archived, the .EXE file has not, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post it on this page's talk page.
- Added proper hurt animations and sounds to mobs and players.
- Fixed dead players logging in as invisible ghosts.
- Server logging now appends to server.log rather than overwriting it.
- The join server screen now remembers the last entered IP.
- Increased chunk saving frequency on the server.
- Leaving sneak mode no longer triggers many sounds.
- Sneaking players are now visible.
- Names of sneaking players are not visible through walls, and are visible a much shorter distance.
- "Bug Update 3" – Notch, November 30, 2010, Tumblr