The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Alpha server 0.2.4
November 10, 2010
- New server-configuration setting:
hellworld=trueno longer overwrite old save chunks.
- Boats are now visible to other players.
- Players can now ride minecarts and boats.
- Minecarts now move smoother.
- Fishing now works.
- Buckets can now pick up fluid.
- Sheep and cows look like sheep and cows.
- Now able to steer server-side boats.
- Stairs being difficult to destroy fixed.
- Increased the timeout before "took too long to log in" appears.
- "Minecraft Alpha v1.2.2, Minecraft Server 0.2.4" – Notch, Tumblr