Java Edition Alpha server 0.2.0
September 10, 2010
|Other editions of 0.2.0|
|This article is a stub, meaning that it lacks some important content.|
You can help by expanding it with further information relating to the topic.
- Added server-side inventory.
- Made the server save player locations when they leave the server.
- Made chests, signs, and furnaces work in SMP.
- It can be turned on for experimental monsters, but they cannot be hurt directly.
- Seecret Friday 9! OooooOOOoo! And Minecraft Alpha 1.1.0! And Minecraft Server 0.2.0! – Notch, September 10, 2010 – Tumblr