Java Edition 20w13b
March 26, 2020
- 8 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.16
- MC-156600 – Shields appear to stop blocking when they have taken damage and are still in use.
- MC-160020 – Pulled bow changes its texture to the unpulled one when the durability changes.
- From the 1.16 development versions
- MC-173013 – Cast fishing rod is rendered as not-cast in first person when replaced with other fishing rod.
- MC-175177 – Exhausting, breaking or obstructing the respawn anchor creates ghost blocks in the overworld when breaking blocks.
- MC-175241 – Carpets obstruct respawn anchors.
- MC-175604 – Iron golems do not always spawn in villages.
- From the previous development version
- MC-175988 – Dying without a valid spawnpoint causes a softlock.
- MC-176004 – Cannot interact with the world after dying in the end or the nether without a valid spawn point.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 20w13b" – Minecraft.net, March 26, 2020