2013 Music Update
|It has been suggested that this page be moved to . Do not move the page until a consensus is reached. |
Reason: Add java prefix.
When moving, be sure to use the appropriate tool instead of simply copying and pasting the page's contents, to preserve edit history.
|— Dinnerbone |
The 2013 music update was an update to the game's music assets that occurred on November 13, 2013. It occurred for all players, even those who did not update their version. On that date, 17 music tracks by Minecraft composer C418 were introduced into the game – 16 tracks that had been previously released on his album Minecraft - Volume Beta, and one additional track.
- Four tracks that play at the main screen: "Mutation", "Moog City 2", "Beginning 2" and "Floating Trees".
- Six tracks that play in Creative mode: "Biome Fest", "Blind Spots", "Haunt Muskie", "Aria Math", "Dreiton" and "Taswell".
- Four tracks that play in the Nether: "Concrete Halls", "Dead Voxel", "Warmth" and "Ballad of the Cats".
- One track that plays in the End: "The End"
- One track that plays during the credits: "Alpha"
- One track that plays during the fight with the ender dragon.