The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 19w46b
November 14, 2019
- Command suggestions are now narrated if the narrator is turned to system or all.
- Tweaked contrast for text colors.
- 11 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.15
- MC-38779 – Thin black stripes over mooshrooms / iron golems / enderman / falling block with mipmapping.
- MC-86619 – Hand moves up and down when switching between empty slots.
- MC-112995 – Cannot use items while looking at armor stand.
- MC-114576 – Blocks with flat textures held by player in third person view, villager / iron golem or enderman have z-fighting.
- MC-119078 – Glowing is not working for some entities.
- From the 1.15 development versions
- MC-161874 – Scoreboard sidebar text is partially transparent.
- MC-163404 – Inner parts of slime blocks and honey blocks disappear while the block is moved by a piston.
- MC-165521 – Thrown items are rotated incorrectly when using the third person camera from the front.
- Fixed a crash when bees forgot about a flower position.
- Fixed a crash when an invalid biome was specified for a superflat world.
- Fixed a crash when tab completing names in the chat.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w46b" – Minecraft.net, November 14, 2019