As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Java Edition 19w46a
November 13, 2019
- Added the
- Added "Sticky Situation" for jumping into a honey block, breaking a player's fall.
- Added "Bee Our Guest" for safely collecting honey from a beehive using a campfire.
- Added "Total Beelocation" for moving a bee nest with 3 bees inside using Silk Touch.
- Sticky Situation is in the Adventure tab, while Bee Our Guest & Total Beelocation are in the Husbandry tab.
- All three advancements are "normal" advancements.
- Now only drop in creative if they contain bees.
- Drowned, husk, zombie, and zombie villager spawn eggs can be used on adult versions of these mobs to spawn baby variants.
- Bees now only exit through the front of the nest/hive.
- Bees now sleep during rain.
- Experience orbs now appear at the same spatial and temporal location as loot when an entity is killed.
- Now render as translucent again.
- All foods are now edible in creative mode, including cake.
- The biome blend setting has been moved and now has descriptions per setting value.
- The biome blend setting is now shown in the debug overlay.
- Dragon fireball texture has been changed, which now resembles the fire charge texture after the Texture Update.
- 57 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.15
- MC-2871 – Baby zombies are not spawned when right-clicking onto an adult zombie with a zombie spawn egg.
- MC-112990 – Powered data parameter of furnace minecart is set by client as well.
- MC-128361 – Cannot eat a chorus fruit, golden apple, or enchanted golden apple in Creative mode.
- MC-129273 – Attempting to place a painting in a spot where it cannot exist may play the hand animation anyway.
- MC-141354 – Dragon fireball texture inconsistent with new fire charge texture.
- MC-144263 – Anvils glitch out and make noise when dropped on a shulker.
- MC-145821 – Stained glass, ice, slime block, and other transparent block particles are not transparent anymore.
- MC-146305 – Wandering traders sometimes run extremely fast for no reason.
- MC-146623 – Bonus chests can spawn in the air or over grass.
- MC-147843 – Minecraft 1.14 can display the aquatic background.
- MC-150079 – Some commands in a command block will not run if the last character is a space.
- MC-156746 – Cannot change attribute
generic.maxHealthfor tamed wolves/dogs.
- MC-156766 – Items stopped spreading far on death.
- MC-160981 – Making tamed parrots sit or stand plays no hand animation.
- MC-161154 – When the ender eye is unavailable, the hand animation still plays.
- MC-163375 – Minecart with a furnace can take anything as fuel.
- MC-164499 – Game crashes when creating customized superflat world with unparsable biome.
- MC-164747 – Inconsistent capitalization of "By" in "Damage Blocked By Shield".
- MC-165023 – Sand dropped on boats can force-update cacti, sugar cane, and bamboo, causing them to grow very quickly.
- MC-165034 – Falling blocks convert to blocks when falling on top of a boat.
- From the 1.15 development versions
- MC-159353 – Bees can take damage after leaving a bee nest or a beehive.
- MC-159614 – Baby hostile bees do not have an attacking animation.
- MC-160547 – Portals do not refresh the countdown to unload chunks when something goes through.
- MC-160900 – Arm swings when right-clicking an armor stand or item frame.
- MC-161059 – Bees do not sleep during rain.
- MC-161074 – Experience disappears after dying with gamerule
doImmediateRespawnset to true.
- MC-161435 – Arm swing animation is played when eating or drinking an item.
- MC-162522 – Setting render distance to values >8 chunks freezes the game for >1 second (minutes for higher values).
- MC-162560 – Falling block switches quickly between entity and block when it falls on a shulker.
- MC-162724 – Bees do not leave their nest or hive in the Nether.
- MC-162927 – Breaking animation on grass block is discolored.
- MC-163027 – Mob and player particles are offset.
- MC-163034 – Experience orbs are no longer translucent.
- MC-163133 – Giant spruce trees occasionally generate very short.
- MC-163293 – Leaves of acacia trees generate differently than before.
- MC-163381 – Exception loading structure piece with id
- MC-163448 – Redundant hand animation when clicking on a fully-healed iron golem with an iron ingot.
- MC-163472 – Items out of the player's inventory pushes player in the death screen.
- MC-163475 – Savanna biomes have a lot more grass than before.
- MC-163863 – Lit redstone ore no longer produces a burst of particles when right-clicked.
- MC-163869 – Fishing line is not curved anymore.
- MC-163871 – Placing a chest next to a closing chest cuts the animation in half.
- MC-163936 – Arm swings when attempting to put a saddle on a baby pig.
- MC-164049 – Pretty name of int array tag is wrong.
- MC-164143 – Saplings try to grow on the highest block above them.
- MC-164152 – Experience orbs are rotated incorrectly when using the third person camera from the front.
- MC-164336 – A campfire under bees does not calm them if an open trapdoor is between the campfire and bee nest.
- MC-164362 – Block breaking animation wrong color/lightness on certain sides.
- MC-164486 – Bees are still mad even though there are campfires underneath beehives, when there is a carpet in between.
- MC-164536 – Anvil item naming text field contents are rendered above item tooltips.
- MC-164745 – Rendering issue in statistic menu.
- MC-164909 – Silk Touch continues working after tool breaks.
- MC-164992 – Empty beehives and bee nests drop as an item when being broken in Creative mode.
- MC-165061 – Command blocks ignore trailing spaces when checking syntax.
- MC-165161 – Arrow projectiles z-fight with themselves.
- MC-165174 – Breaking particles of semi-transparent blocks are not transparent.
- MC-165181 – Boats are filled with water.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w46a" – Minecraft.net, November 13, 2019