The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 19w45b
November 8, 2019
- 18 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.15
- MC-3784 – Players can see the moon/sun through clouds with solid blocks above them.
- MC-6932 – Minecart with TNT/hopper/furnace lighting error.
- MC-10135 – Arrows stuck in players create an odd lighting bug.
- MC-19764 – Trades are still possible after a villager/wandering trader died.
- MC-41822 – Black squares and triangles in the end sky with low render distance.
- MC-41825 – Some entities are darker/black in the End (without light).
- MC-54619 – World border invisible with blindness effect.
- MC-69696 – Fire animation is dark for spiders, endermen and phantoms.
- MC-80694 –
DisplayTileblock in minecart in spawner is dark.
- MC-103212 – F3+B Hitbox not rendering in front of block 36.
- MC-113899 – Leaves of Swamp world generation trees replace all non-full blocks.
- MC-114522 – Invisible mob/player taking damage is rendered opaque and in wrong order.
- MC-126996 – Primed TNT in low light levels loses its texture.
- MC-136865 – Fortune and silk touch enchantments not working on last use.
- MC-159196 – Cape is rendered too dark if the player is sprinting and has an arrow in it.
- From the 1.15 development versions
- MC-159987 – Bees and parrots do not avoid lava.
- MC-160854 – Bees cannot enter their nest/hive unless they are "pollinated".
- From the previous development version
- MC-165137 –
java.lang.NullPointerExceptionwhile tessellating liquid in world – crash while loading some worlds because of a grass block.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w45b" – Minecraft.net, November 8, 2019