Java Edition 19w37a
September 11, 2019
- Can now be extinguished with a shovel.
- Blocks that can be manually placed on farmland without turning it into dirt can now also be pushed into it by a piston without turning the farmland under the block the piston has pushed into dirt.
- 5% of cows, sheep, pigs, and chickens will spawn as babies.
- 10% of wolves, llamas, and horses will spawn as babies.
- Item predicate in advancements now makes a distinction between actual enchantments and stored enchantments, like ones stored in enchanted books.
stored_enchantmentsis used to match stored enchantments.
- 29 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.15
- MC-2958 – Custom mobs and normal vexes drop equipped items with looting despite
DropChancesbeing set to 0.
- MC-13884 – Hanging snow golems don't throw snowballs
- MC-42248 – Placing lily pads does not have a hand animation in third-person.
- MC-60634 – Spawn egg use animation not shown when using an animal.
- MC-110907 – Curse of vanishing does not work in some places.
- MC-114715 – Mobs picking up items can drop their current item even when the drop chance is set 0.
- MC-123307 –
/execute storecan modify player data inside item "tags" of their Inventory or EnderItems.
- MC-123686 – Old chests disappear when updating to 1.8+.
- MC-125880 – Recipe book rejects bows with
Damage:0tag when crafting dispensers.
- MC-127094 – Arm animation is not executed in certain circumstances.
- MC-135098 – Animal spawn eggs occasionally spawn baby animals.
- MC-136352 – Tools from creative inventory/crafting do not have
Damage:0set until relog.
- MC-136470 – Buckets'
CanPlaceOnNBT check is applied to the block behind.
- MC-145179 –
/data modifymodifies player item data but shows error message.
- MC-152751 – Horse armor can occasionally be duplicated when killing a horse wearing it with a weapon enchanted with Looting III.
- MC-153661 – Villagers always ring bells in the same direction, even if that should not be possible.
- MC-154873 – When breaking a block with an enchanted book with Silk Touch on it, the block drops itself.
- MC-157494 – Tamed animals no longer teleport to players properly.
- MC-158853 – Chests missing after converting and loading an old map from 1.7.10.
- MC-159785 – Cloned block contains same item in memory.
- MC-160123 – Large ferns no longer drop seeds.
- From the 1.15 development versions
- MC-159455 – Mob riding item frame riding mob crashes the server when the item frame breaks.
- MC-160248 – Slime and magma cube spawners crash the game.
- From the previous development version
- MC-160456 – Bee hives filled with honey are missing their top and bottom texture.
- MC-160458 – Using a portal in an older world creates a new portal instead of teleporting to an existing one.
- MC-160461 – When being activated with redstone, bells always ring in the same direction, even if that should not be possible.
- MC-160464 – New gamerules introduced in snapshot 19w36a default to
falsein worlds from older versions.
- MC-160484 – Placing wet sponges in the nether does not update redstone.
- MC-160498 –
/gamerule fireDamagebeing set to
falsedoes not prevent lava damage.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w37a" – Minecraft.net, September 11, 2019