The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 19w35a
August 28, 2019
- Are now flammable.
- Are now more rare.
- No longer spawn unless there is air in front of the front side of the nest.
- Trees spawned from saplings can no longer have bee nests.
- Are now flammable.
- Now removes poison effects when consumed.
- Will now try to avoid water.
- Now use the
- Nitwit villagers no longer have a leveling gemstone in their belt.
- Bees are now included in the "Two by Two" advancement.
- Honey bottles are now included in the "A Balanced Diet" advancement.
- Hardcore game worlds now prompt to return to the menu on the death screen.
- If a player tries to sleep in a bed that is occupied by a villager, the villager is now kicked out of the bed.
- 41 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.15
- MC-849 – Eating a food item, drinking a potion, curing a zombie, and feeding an animal all have a chance of also consuming a second food item, potion, etc, without any animation.
- MC-3984 – A re-created hardcore game is not hardcore unless game modes are cycled through and reset to hardcore.
- MC-10209 – 'Allow Cheats' and 'Bonus Chest' buttons get unlocked after entering superflat/buffet customization options.
- MC-15862 – A dying enderman teleports away if it falls into water; takes experience to the teleportation destination.
- MC-28447 – Speed effect stops working after switching dimensions but resumes after sprinting.
- MC-29386 – Health boost not showing additional hearts when switching dimensions.
- MC-30646 – Hardcore game is not deleted.
- MC-47091 – Slimes, magma cubes, ocelots, and iron golems do not use
- MC-88179 – Armor bar disappears after changing dimension until GUI update.
- MC-88209 – Endermen make stare sound even when provoked by attacking.
- MC-96521 – After clicking "Delete World", hardcore world still runs in background.
- MC-101700 – Missing server-side check in enderman teleport.
- MC-101725 – Enderman takes continuous damage from cacti and magma blocks.
- MC-107941 – Shooting, summoning or editing an arrow and reloading the world gives potion particles.
- MC-115567 – Enderman stare sound does not play if enderman was spawned less than 20 seconds ago.
- MC-120558 – Advancement trigger
consume_itemnot working for single potion item stack.
- MC-125810 – Carved pumpkin cannot be enchanted in survival mode.
- MC-136074 – Enderman can teleport onto waterlogged blocks.
- MC-137297 – Clicking "Leave server" after dying on hardcore multiplayer does not disconnect you from the server.
- MC-142848 – Hitbox and eye level of polar bear is not adjusted when attacking.
- MC-144688 – Projectiles (snowballs, etc) do not preserve item data if using the item depletes the stack.
- MC-144766 – Chunks stop rendering in respawn screen.
- MC-145587 – Endermen will teleport into water (without taking damage) to dodge a projectile.
- MC-148865 – Title screen panorama turns white after clicking "Delete World" in hardcore mode.
- MC-152839 – Screen is shaking on death.
- MC-153820 – The
entity_propertiesblock loot table condition only works for players.
- MC-154280 – The nitwit has a badge, even though unemployed villagers do not because they cannot trade.
- MC-156856 – Ravager pathfinding AI becomes broken when ravager encounters a pillager patrol.
- MC-158705 – When drinking a potion in creative it changes the potion next to it when scrolling to that potion in the hotbar.
- MC-159462 – Scrolling hotbar slots while consuming uses multiple items
- MC-159574 – When switching to another item while drinking a potion, the item is replaced with an empty bottle and the slot with the potion is cleared.
- From the previous development version
- MC-159357 – Bee breeding does not count toward "Two by Two" (
minecraft:husbandry/bred_all_animals) advancement progress.
- MC-159429 – Switching to a different item while consuming a honey bottle will change it into an empty glass bottle.
- MC-159446 – Bees get pollen from lower half of sunflower.
- MC-159456 – Bees are floating one pixel above the ground when sitting on the ground.
- MC-159472 – Trees spawned from saplings can have bee nests.
- MC-159476 – Bee model is not centered properly inside of the hitbox.
- MC-159733 – Craftable bee hives are not flammable.
- MC-159825 – Honey bottle not included in A Balanced Diet advancement.
- Private issues
- MC-11944 – Able to replace end portal with buckets in hand or dispenser.
- MC-159190 – Duplication issue with consumables.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w35a" – Minecraft.net, August 28, 2019