Java Edition 19w14b
April 5, 2019
- Now only checks the top half of the player when deciding what model to use, instead of also the feet, to fix bugs relating to doors, falling sand, etc.
- Improved performance.
- 36 issues fixed
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-138112 – Woodland mansion doesn't generate correctly.
- MC-138245 – Mossy stone bricks can still be used in stone brick stair/slab recipe.
- MC-139717 – Game hangs while trying to load chunks.
- MC-139878 – Game hangup while saving world.
- MC-140346 – Jungle bushes no longer generate on jungle floor.
- MC-140529 – Suspicious stew from dandelion or blue orchid give a lasting instant effect.
- MC-141100 – Entities clip through blocks in superflat worlds.
- MC-142650 – Mobs entering a composter never leave the composter.
- MC-142685 – Green item frame map markers are not removed in all cases.
- MC-142696 – Shift clicking result of cartography table deletes held item.
- MC-143578 – Firework disappears when launched under block.
- MC-144132 – Polar bears inconsistently attack foxes.
- MC-144560 – The player falls into the ground when entering ungenerated chunks.
- MC-144579 – Villages generate one block too high with superflat "Snowy Kingdom" world generator.
- MC-144647 – Flying with elytra in water or turning certain angles in air makes the player's legs move fast.
- MC-145201 – Small slime hitbox is incorrect.
- MC-145317 – Lighting on magma blocks behaves weirdly – darkens the area around them.
- MC-145654 – "Decapitated" baby polar bear.
- MC-145693 – F5 camera freezes when the player model looks straight up and down.
- MC-145774 – Several buttons and sliders can be highlighted at the same time in menus.
- MC-145804 – The enderman plays teleport sounds while stuck inside the boat.
- MC-145970 – Crossbow loads firework rockets from inventory and hotbar.
- MC-145974 – Firework rockets shot from players do not have the correct velocity.
- MC-145975 – Crash whilst rendering screen:
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0.
- MC-146155 – When accessing a screen which has a text field selected by default using the "space" key, a space gets typed into that text field.
- MC-146156 – Cannot access scrollable button menus (such as video settings) using the keyboard only.
- MC-146169 – Villagers teleport out of minecarts when beds are in reach.
- MC-146890 – In video settings, clicking the left buttons will instead select the right buttons.
- MC-147062 – The scrollbar in the controls menu does not work.
- MC-147184 – Unable to close anvil using inventory key without clicking away.
- From the previous development version
- MC-147264 – While riding certain entities, the player appears swimming.
- MC-147266 – Intersecting solid blocks under certain circumstances causes the player to start crawling.
- MC-147290 – In creative, it is not possible to use Sneak+Jump to place blocks adjacent to any block that is clickable.
- MC-147356 – Crash while opening the Realms menu.
- MC-147422 – Suffocating inside one block at feet.
- MC-147456 – Spawners' delay tag is not being reset when at 0s.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w14b" – Minecraft.net, April 4, 2019