The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 19w13b
March 29, 2019
- Hitting a bell during a raid applies the glowing effect to raiding illagers within 32 blocks of it.
- A new sound for ringing bells during raids has been added.
- Added recipe for chiseled stone bricks.
- Revamped trading UI.
- Entity tags
- Added new
raiderstag for all illagers including witches and illusioners (despite them being unused).
- 37 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-121282 – Server icons erased on loading multiplayer menu.
- MC-130125 – Dolphins are sometimes rendered offset when jumping on land
- MC-131417 – Saving structure with name containing two consecutive dots logs error "
java.io.IOException: Invalid relative path to resource".
- MC-135449 – Copying and pasting into book and quill displays
CRon each line.
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-137654 – Firework rockets fired from crossbows fire above crosshair when jumping.
- MC-138950 – fill bamboo to air without "destroy", will cause item drop.
- MC-139017 – Rain goes through blocks when upgrading world from older versions.
- MC-139273 – Destroying sugar cane from bottom does not destroy the sugar canes one at a time.
- MC-139747 – Visual bug with raid boss bar.
- MC-139763 – Client logs warning "Ignoring chunk since it's not in the view range" while moving in world.
- MC-139950 – Nitwits don't generate sweat particles when right clicked on during Raids.
- MC-140926 – Snowy villages and igloo structures spawn plains villagers.
- MC-141598 – Chunks will not load in a LAN world if the host is not nearby.
- MC-142192 – Pistons can conduct redstone signal while retracting.
- MC-143708 – Cats disappear in villages.
- MC-145551 – Witches that naturally spawn and join raids don't despawn, stalling raid progress until that witch is killed
- MC-145638 – Minecarts defy gravity.
- MC-145670 – Villager XP bar extends outside the GUI.
- MC-145687 – Banner patterns are inconsistently named.
- MC-145696 – "Globe" shield is broken.
- MC-145790 – Missing Translations: The
block.minecraft.banner.globe.colourbanners are missing their translation.
- MC-145813 – Chunks past a certain point fail to load when client render distance is less than server view distance.
- MC-145869 – The discount price overlaps the second item.
- MC-145989 – Villagers will only treat one bell in the village as a meeting area
- MC-146070 – Bossbar notch opacity messed up when more than one boss bar is active.
- MC-146080 – Quartz block texture blends into nearby smooth quartz.
- MC-146415 – Ocean ruins will only generate one type of stone brick per structure.
- MC-146432 – Moving glass hurts entities.
- MC-146706 – Altered trading price strike-through line is invisible with "Programmer Art" resource pack enabled.
- From the previous development version
- MC-146777 – Players cannot unselect resource packs.
- MC-146778 – World completely stops loading/generating.
- MC-146783 – Ticking entity crash (villager).
- MC-146790 – Mob spawners no longer spawn mobs in air blocks.
- MC-146795 – Crash when creating buffet world.
- MC-146984 – Missing stonecutter recipe: stone bricks to chiseled stone bricks.
- Private issues
- April Fools' version 3D Shareware v1.34 has the same data version as 19w13b.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w13b" – Minecraft.net, March 27, 2019