(Redirected from Java Edition 19w12b)
March 21, 2019
- Mobs no longer suffocate in glass.
- Spawn chance has been slightly increased:
- Villagers no longer look at players in spectator mode.
- 22 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-68687 – Entering or breaking Minecart briefly plays riding sound
- MC-70057 – Can't place redstone on sea lantern
- MC-117619 – The player's hitbox does not match his model when he sneaks.
- MC-129750 – Non [a-z0-9_.-] character in one advancement causes ALL advancements to not load with no error message
- MC-135376 – being in water at y 0 makes screen too dark
- MC-136218 – Syntax help is offset to the right
- MC-136327 – Drowned never spawn in river biomes
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-137784 – Vindicators sometimes get stuck in their attack animation.
- MC-138179 – Crashes when enabling fullscreen (snapshot).
- MC-139394 – Entities suffocate in glass.
- MC-140469 – Paths drop down when generating.
- MC-141155 – Structure block integrity solely dependent on structure location, integrity seed is ignored.
- MC-141484 – Entities stay on the global list even when the chunk unloaded.
- MC-142703 – Joining world outside of spawn chunks whilst riding entity results in desync
- MC-145731 – Turning in boats causes extremely annoying frame issue.
- MC-145864 – Villagers see players in spectator mode.
- MC-146166 – Internal Java error after opening barrel (ticking error).
- MC-146218 – Stuttering screen when spectating someone.
- From the previous development version
- MC-146244 –
/clearremoves item in cursor in creative mode even if it's not the item that should be cleared.
- MC-146246 – Crash when a conduit is activated.
- MC-146252 – Can no longer dye signs in survival mode.
- MC-146258 – Head in glass blacks out world in first person view.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w12b" – Minecraft.net, March 21, 2019