Java Edition 19w09a
February 27, 2019
- Five new note block sounds have been added: "Iron Xylophone", "Cow Bell", "Didgeridoo", "Bit", and "Banjo".
- A previously unused note block sound has now been fully implemented: "Pling".
- Can be played using glowstone.
- Added two new sounds for wandering traders drinking invisibility potions and milk.
- Now uses the top texture on both the top and bottom face.
- The effects of certain food items such as chorus fruit and spider eyes now apply to foxes when the fox consumes them.
- Now attacks tropical fish and pufferfish.
- Sprites for particles can now be configured in resource packs.
- 33 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-106133 – Stray / wither skeleton / pillager with tipped arrow in offhand no longer shoots tipped arrows.
- MC-137353 – Game runs out of memory while building datafixers.
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-137627 – Loom pattern selection turns blank when using banner patterns.
- MC-137977 – Pillagers with Multishot or Piercing crossbows don't have the enchanted effects.
- MC-138004 – Pillagers do not shoot fireworks from their offhand.
- MC-138084 – Light not passing through bamboo.
- MC-138121 – Nether region sometimes appears in the overworld when going through a portal.
- MC-138196 – Mobs don't burn when inside a wall / fence.
- MC-138208 – While inside a box of transparent blocks, the world unloads.
- MC-139295 – Pillagers that drop a loaded crossbow don't fire arrows when you try to use it.
- MC-139689 – South-facing banners are placed differently on pillager outpost.
- MC-140658 – Some snowy village buildings generate with incorrect blocks set from jigsaw blocks.
- MC-140750 – Undead mobs don't burn during the day in bamboo blocks.
- MC-141010 – 12 elder guardians spawn at monument.
- MC-141916 – Campfire smoke stays behind when replacing area using structure block.
- MC-141924 – Locking a map removes markers.
- MC-141958 – Creeper and skeleton banners can be created without patterns.
- MC-142332 – Campfire smoke remains after removing the block with
- MC-142703 – Joining world outside of spawn chunks whilst riding an entity results in desync.
- MC-143404 –
NPE: Ticking entitywith trader llamas, sheep, wolves, horses, cats, and chickens.
- MC-144078 – Foxes don't get effects from the food they eat.
- MC-144136 – Foxes don't attack tropical fish or pufferfish.
- MC-144182 – If foxes have no AI, are sleeping, and it's thundering, they will wake up.
- MC-144184 – Foxes with fire aspect swords don't make cooked chicken when killing a chicken.
- MC-144195 – Foxes attempt to sit while swimming.
- MC-144514 – Water buckets won't interact with double slabs.
- MC-144517 – Block of quartz' bottom texture is the same as smooth quartz.
- MC-144519 – Foxes are able to harvest berry bushes with
/gamerule mobGriefing false.
- MC-144580 – Llamas spit at tamed wolves.
- MC-145023 – Game won't load when a specific resourcepack is equipped.
- From the previous development version
- MC-144624 – Animals do not follow players holding food in creative mode.
- MC-144756 – New splash screen seems to be using massive amounts of RAM.
- MC-144784 – Entities are invisible when joining/teleporting to areas outside spawn chunks.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w09a" – Minecraft.net, February 27, 2019