The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 19w07a
February 13, 2019
- Added fox spawn egg.
- Nocturnal passive mobs which sleep during the day and are awake at night.
- Drops nothing when killed.
- Will run from the player.
- They are about as fast as ocelots.
- Can be bred with sweet berries.
- The baby born will trust the player and not run away. [more information needed]
- Can spawn with items in their mouth, like wheat and leather.
- Will pick up dropped items with their mouth, and drop them if they find food instead.
- May spawn wandering around villages at night. [more information needed]
- Hunt chickens and rabbits.
- Jump very high, can jump into fenced-in areas to hunt chickens.
- Are attacked by wild wolves (but run faster).
- Can curl up in a ball to sleep.
- During daytime, seeks out a nearby area where the sunlight level is below its maximum value, indicating there is not direct sunlight on that block.
- A white variant spawns in snowy taiga.
- Added the last 3 village types as zombie villages, which are the savanna, plains, and snowy tundra zombie villages.
- Added a new
- Now shows a new texture while the barrel is opened.
- Paintings are now broken up into individual textures.
- Animations are supported.
- Armor stands with iron armor can now spawn in taiga villages.
- Added some torches to previously poorly lit savanna, plains, and desert village structures.
- Added new loot table for fisher cottages in villages, which is located in the barrels located in the cottages.
- The narrator will now read hovered over buttons out loud.
- Startup Screen
- Logo can now be customized with resource packs.
- 23 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-127296 – Drowned throw tridents backwards.
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-138598 – Cats go into sitting mode after bringing a gift to the player.
- MC-138609 – Baby cats only use one texture while using a spawn egg.
- MC-138624 – Tamed cats still sneak towards player holding fish.
- MC-140856 – Damaging a panda in a village near a villager makes the village's iron golem hostile.
- MC-140924 – Cats spawn in blocks of villages.
- MC-140940 – Procedurally generated bells in villages do not connect to blocks correctly.
- MC-140955 – Breaking a jigsaw block leaves its block entity behind.
- MC-140967 –
- MC-141002 – Zombie Villages don't exist anymore.
- MC-141508 – "cat_morning_gift" loot table is stored in "entities" folder instead of "gameplay".
- MC-141897 – Breaking or blowing up campfires sometimes still make smoke particles.
- MC-142123 – 19w02a playerdata port broken on server from 18w50a
- MC-142214 – Campfires begin producing massive amounts of particles when game lags.
- MC-143687 – Scaffolding uses the "distance" value of its pillar, rather than the shortest.
- MC-143696 –
/forceloadis suggested for non-op players.
- MC-143725 – Crossbow doesn't render in first person view with invisibility effect.
- MC-143766 – Loot tables cannot be applied to barrels.
- From the previous development version
- MC-143757 – Roof of plains blacksmith is cut off.
- MC-143793 – Composter sounds are swapped.
- MC-143794 – Falling blocks break all snow layers, including when fully stacked.
- MC-143893 – Falling blocks on piston head will drop as an item when the piston retracts.
- MC-143905 –
Empty or none existent pool: minecraft:streetswhen creating new world.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w07a" – Minecraft.net, February 13, 2019