(Redirected from Java Edition 19w07a)
February 13, 2019
- Added fox spawn egg.
- Nocturnal passive mobs which sleep during the day and are awake at night.
- Drops nothing when killed.
- Will run from the player.
- They are about as fast as ocelots.
- Can be bred with sweet berries.
- The baby born will trust the player and not run away. [more information needed]
- Can spawn with items in their mouth, like wheat and leather.
- Will pick up dropped items with their mouth, and drop them if they find food instead.
- May spawn wandering around villages at night. [more information needed]
- Hunt chickens and rabbits.
- Jump very high, can jump into fenced-in areas to hunt chickens.
- Are attacked by wild wolves (but run faster).
- Can curl up in a ball to sleep.
- During daytime, seeks out a nearby area where the sunlight level is below its maximum value, indicating there is not direct sunlight on that block.
- A white variant spawns in snowy taiga.
- Added the last 3 village types as zombie villages, which are the savanna, plains, and snowy tundra zombie villages.
- Added a new
- Now shows a new texture while the barrel is opened.
- Paintings are now broken up into individual textures.
- Animations are supported.
- Armor stands with iron armor can now spawn in taiga villages.
- Added some torches to previously poorly lit savanna, plains, and desert village structures.
- Added new loot table for fisher cottages in villages, which is located in the barrels located in the cottages.
- The narrator will now read hovered over buttons out loud.
- Startup Screen
- Logo can now be customized with resource packs.
- 23 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-127296 – Drowned throw tridents backwards.
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-138598 – Cats go into sitting mode after bringing a gift to the player.
- MC-138609 – Baby cats only use one texture while using a spawn egg.
- MC-138624 – Tamed cats still sneak towards player holding fish.
- MC-140856 – Damaging a panda in a village near a villager makes the village's iron golem hostile.
- MC-140924 – Cats spawn in blocks of villages.
- MC-140940 – Procedurally generated bells in villages do not connect to blocks correctly.
- MC-140955 – Breaking a jigsaw block leaves its block entity behind.
- MC-140967 –
- MC-141002 – Zombie Villages don't exist anymore.
- MC-141508 – "cat_morning_gift" loot table is stored in "entities" folder instead of "gameplay".
- MC-141897 – Breaking or blowing up campfires sometimes still make smoke particles.
- MC-142123 – 19w02a playerdata port broken on server from 18w50a
- MC-142214 – Campfires begin producing massive amounts of particles when game lags.
- MC-143687 – Scaffolding uses the "distance" value of its pillar, rather than the shortest.
- MC-143696 –
/forceloadis suggested for non-op players.
- MC-143725 – Crossbow doesn't render in first person view with invisibility effect.
- MC-143766 – Loot tables cannot be applied to barrels.
- From the previous development version
- MC-143757 – Roof of plains blacksmith is cut off.
- MC-143793 – Composter sounds are swapped.
- MC-143794 – Falling blocks break all snow layers, including when fully stacked.
- MC-143893 – Falling blocks on piston head will drop as an item when the piston retracts.
- MC-143905 –
Empty or none existent pool: minecraft:streetswhen creating new world.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w07a" – Minecraft.net, February 13, 2019