(Redirected from Java Edition 19w06a)
February 6, 2019
- Added a new tag for item forms of blocks called
- Formatted as
- Does not affect item model.
- Formatted as
- Startup Screen
- Added a loading bar to the startup screen.
- Once loading is complete the startup screen will now fade into the main menu.
- Added sounds for the block.
- Will now drink potions of invisibility at night.
- When day comes, they will drink milk to clear the potion effect.
- Now have a
WanderTargetdata tag containing a block position. When set, they will pathfind to that position.
- Will now spawn in bamboo jungles.
- Improved village blacksmith building generation to prevent them from catching on fire from lava inside them.
- Desert blacksmith buildings have been removed.
- Updated to 3.2.1.
- Are now broken up into individual textures files per frame rather than being in
- Do not use
.mcmetafiles for their animation – those are still hard-coded.
- Do not use
- Slightly improved startup time.
- 41 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-11532 – Empty map is consumed upon right-clicking in creative.
- MC-79357 – Armor stand with Marker tag "true" still creates particles when fall.
- MC-87049 – Firework light flash glitches from many explosions.
- MC-89000 – Falling Sand doesn't get killed if falling on edge of block.
- MC-90523 –
falling_blockentity floating on fences/walls.
- MC-91404 – Falling sand does not land on shulker.
- MC-94420 – Falling block dropped on any boat will float above this boat in a 3x3 grid and never land.
- MC-114561 – Baby mobs can grow while dying.
- MC-119808 – Minecarts drop their items offset in the positive direction.
- MC-126302 – Game freezes if splash text 231 is the only one in splashes.txt.
- MC-131356 – The firework light flash is missing.
- MC-136400 – 'Serious Dedication' advancement not given when using up diamond hoe.
- MC-139493 – Falling blocks float on snow layers.
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-138389 – Slime balls sneezed by pandas cannot be picked up.
- MC-138617 – Jungle pyramids not spawning in bamboo jungles.
- MC-139122 – Players or entities sometimes become invisible after death.
- MC-139477 – Ravager falls with NoAI:1.
- MC-140009 – Pandas can eat while swimming.
- MC-140240 –
plains_big_house_1in new plains villages is missing a floor.
- MC-140286 – Village stair not connecting.
- MC-140698 – The
snowy_small_house_7house from new snowy villages is missing a light source.
- MC-140703 – Weaponsmith building catches fire.
- MC-140710 – Pillagers require skylight to spawn from spawners.
- MC-140759 – Some of the new village structures are missing a jigsaw block.
- MC-140985 – Scheduled ticks get lost when leaving chunks (Redstone components get stuck).
- MC-141004 –
- MC-141070 – Cats losing owner and collar color.
- MC-141368 –
[Client] java.lang.NullPointerException: Rendering screen.
- MC-141823 – End gateways on the main end island take you to a tiny island.
- MC-141898 – Extinguished campfire creates ghost items.
- MC-141906 – Campfire smoke particles not showing with programmer art texture pack.
- MC-141940 – Crafting table shows campfire and stonecutter recipes.
- MC-142655 – Client crashes when opening resolved book on lectern containing malformed text components.
- MC-142893 – Magma cube riding zombie causes crash in lava.
- MC-142916 – Recipe toasts for stonecutter use crafting table icon.
- MC-142958 – Water disappears when placed on double slab.
- MC-143069 – An armor stand which is Marker:1b doesn't collide with a block.
- From the previous development version
- MC-143347 – Ravager spawn egg is not sorted alphabetically within the spawn egg list.
- MC-143350 – Wandering trader subtitle missing; shows translation string.
- MC-143351 – Item frames and leash knots appear at the wrong location.
- MC-143354 – Filling a composter is silent.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w06a" – Minecraft.net, February 6, 2019