The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 19w06a
February 6, 2019
- Added a new tag for item forms of blocks called
- Formatted as
- Does not affect item model.
- Formatted as
- Startup Screen
- Added a loading bar to the startup screen.
- Once loading is complete the startup screen will now fade into the main menu.
- Added sounds for the block.
- Will now drink potions of Invisibility at night.
- When day comes, they will drink milk to clear the potion effect.
- Now have a
WanderTargetdata tag containing a block position. When set, they will pathfind to that position.
- Will now spawn in bamboo jungles.
- Improved village blacksmith building generation to prevent them from catching on fire from lava inside them.
- Desert blacksmith buildings have been removed.
- Updated to 3.2.1.
- Are now broken up into individual textures files per frame rather than being in
- Do not use
.mcmetafiles for their animation – those are still hard-coded.
- Do not use
- Slightly improved startup time.
- 41 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-11532 – Empty map is consumed upon right-clicking in creative.
- MC-79357 – Armor stand with Marker tag "true" still creates particles when fall.
- MC-87049 – Firework light flash glitches from many explosions.
- MC-89000 – Falling Sand doesn't get killed if falling on edge of block.
- MC-90523 –
falling_blockentity floating on fences/walls.
- MC-91404 – Falling sand does not land on shulker.
- MC-94420 – Falling block dropped on any boat will float above this boat in a 3x3 grid and never land.
- MC-114561 – Baby mobs can grow while dying.
- MC-119808 – Minecarts drop their items offset in the positive direction.
- MC-126302 – Game freezes if splash text 231 is the only one in splashes.txt.
- MC-131356 – The firework light flash is missing.
- MC-136400 – 'Serious Dedication' advancement not given when using up diamond hoe.
- MC-139493 – Falling blocks float on snow layers.
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-138389 – Slime balls sneezed by pandas cannot be picked up.
- MC-138617 – Jungle pyramids not spawning in bamboo jungles.
- MC-139122 – Players or entities sometimes become invisible after death.
- MC-139477 – Ravager falls with NoAI:1.
- MC-140009 – Pandas can eat while swimming.
- MC-140240 –
plains_big_house_1in new plains villages is missing a floor.
- MC-140286 – Village stair not connecting.
- MC-140698 – The
snowy_small_house_7house from new snowy villages is missing a light source.
- MC-140703 – Weaponsmith building catches fire.
- MC-140710 – Pillagers require skylight to spawn from spawners.
- MC-140759 – Some of the new village structures are missing a jigsaw block.
- MC-140985 – Scheduled ticks get lost when leaving chunks (Redstone components get stuck).
- MC-141004 –
- MC-141070 – Cats losing owner and collar color.
- MC-141368 –
[Client] java.lang.NullPointerException: Rendering screen.
- MC-141823 – End gateways on the main end island take you to a tiny island.
- MC-141898 – Extinguished campfire creates ghost items.
- MC-141906 – Campfire smoke particles not showing with programmer art texture pack.
- MC-141940 – Crafting table shows campfire and stonecutter recipes.
- MC-142655 – Client crashes when opening resolved book on lectern containing malformed text components.
- MC-142893 – Magma cube riding zombie causes crash in lava.
- MC-142916 – Recipe toasts for stonecutter use crafting table icon.
- MC-142958 – Water disappears when placed on double slab.
- MC-143069 – An armor stand which is Marker:1b doesn't collide with a block.
- From the previous development version
- MC-143347 – Ravager spawn egg is not sorted alphabetically within the spawn egg list.
- MC-143350 – Wandering trader subtitle missing; shows translation string.
- MC-143351 – Item frames and leash knots appear at the wrong location.
- MC-143354 – Filling a composter is silent.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w06a" – Minecraft.net, February 6, 2019