Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
January 30, 2019
- Wandering trader spawn egg
- Trader llama spawn egg
- Are the same as normal llamas but have blue and gold decorations.
- Can be equipped with carpets as normal llamas. Original garb reappears when the carpet is taken off.
- Are hostile towards all illagers (except for ravagers), zombies, zombie pigmen, zombie villagers, husks, and drowned.
- Are separate entities from llamas.
- Are temperamental around players.
- Found in random places around the world.
- Provides a random variety of biome-specific item trades.
- Trading times are limited, locked trades are not unlockable by conducting other trades.
- Has 6 trades, all unlocked up front, once used up cannot be reopened.
- Are always surrounded by a few trader llamas.
- Are separate entities from villagers.
- They appear to be villagers, but their spawn location, sounds, and trades differ.
- Only one exists per world and despawns after 48000 ticks (40 minutes).
- Two new block tags:
- Changed how often the player fills a layer.
- Items which used to have a 10% chance now have a 30% chance; 20% changed to 50%; 50% changed to 65%; and 80% changed to 85%.
- Renamed illager beast spawn egg to ravager spawn egg.
- Changed the ID of ravager spawn egg to
- Renamed from illager beast.
- ID changed to
/forceload querycan now be executed by command blocks and functions.
- 19 issues fixed
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-137724 – Crossbows creating phantom arrows.
- MC-138041 – Debug screen tells that you can F3+Alt for client's FPS, but not for server's TPS.
- MC-138069 – End gateway teleports you to the obsidian end platform.
- MC-138225 – End crystals are spawned in the air when respawning the ender dragon.
- MC-138448 – End pillars aren't centered to cords 0x, 0z.
- MC-138982 – Scaffolding connects to fences, walls etc.
- MC-139758 – Stopping the server doesn't work.
- MC-139819 – Profiler error "
Cannot push to profiler if profiler tick hasn't started - missing startTick()?".
- MC-140109 – Wither and ender dragon break jigsaw blocks.
- MC-140110 – Ender dragon break structure blocks and structure voids.
- MC-140231 –
/locatecommand locates invalid
- MC-140277 – Locating a
New_Villagein customised superflat freezes server-side.
- MC-140636 – End city failed to generate, generated in the void.
- MC-142623 – Scaffolding cannot be placed within the same block that the player is standing.
- MC-142677 – Parts of scaffolding become dark when next to full cube opaque block.
- MC-142679 – Mobs cannot pathfind through scaffolding.
- MC-142680 – Items do not collide properly with scaffolding.
- MC-142847 – Natural llama spit cannot be detected by commands.
- From the previous development version
- MC-143177 – Water does not flow out of waterlogged scaffolding
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w05a" – Minecraft.net, January 30, 2019