(Redirected from Java Edition 19w03b)
January 17, 2019
- 15 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-113869 – Shulker boxes restore custom name after deleting it and placing them down
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-140950 – Armor on player or entities is misaligned.
- MC-140969 – Villager/zombie villager clothes remain visible when villager is invisible.
- MC-140974 – Z-fighting on invisible villager's clothes and end of sleeve, as well as bottom of main body and legs
- MC-140991 – Breaking an observer with a bell attached does not break the bell.
- MC-141101 – Bell turns into double_wall state when updated with a noteblock.
- MC-142114 – Joining the world outside of the spawn chunks results in client side desync.
- From the previous development version
- MC-142368 – Arrows, trident and shulker bullets get stuck in air.
- MC-142376 – Mobs do not move.
- MC-142394 – Some entities don't show fire particles when they [are] burning.
- MC-142401 – Some entities have an incorrect hitbox.
- MC-142430 – Red and brown mushroom blocks cannot be used in the composter.
- MC-142465 – Composters cannot be pushed via pistons.
- MC-142487 – When a puffer fish shrink[s] down, it will teleport itself to the side.
- MC-142520 – Mob physics break upon loading a world in 19w03a.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w03b" – Minecraft.net, January 17, 2019