The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 19w03a
January 16, 2019
- Produces bone meal.
- Using certain items on the composter has a chance to add 1 level of composting to the composter, up to 7 levels. After the composter reaches level 7, it will turn into level 8 which is the harvestable stage, yielding 1 bone meal when used.
- Some composted items will be consumed without adding a level. The chance a level will be added depends on the quality of the item: larger or crafted items have a higher chance of adding a layer when used (e.g. Kelp has a low chance of about 10%, while pumpkin pie has a chance of 100%).
- Crafted with 3 planks and 4 fences.
- Added sounds for the blocks or items.
- Added placement sounds.
- Changed model and texture.
- Now gives off light level 15.
- Now scaffolding without blocks under it has a bottom that can be walked on.
- Now possible to place scaffolding to the side, similar to how can be stacked upwards.
- 25 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-1237 – Anvil GUI truncating long item names and showing garbage at the end.
- MC-65086 – Double clicking an item in creative mode survival inventory tab no longer stacks similar items.
- MC-79925 – null hitResult when no entity or block is in focus while looking through blocks without the ray trace intersecting the blocks themselves.
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-138530 – Crash when clicking on 'Minecraft Realms' button.
- MC-138547 – Opening a 1.12.2 world in 18w44a or newer causes terrain to regenerate.
- MC-139018 – Scaffolding doesn't stack from the bottom under water.
- MC-139975 – Hover/click events in books are vertically misaligned by about a third of a row of text.
- MC-140591 – Placing sweet berry bushes doesn't play sound/destroying sweet berry bushes plays stone break sound.
- MC-141036 – Game crashes when shift-clicking a newly named item out of an anvil.
- MC-141080 – Scaffolding does not replace vines when attempting to stack from the bottom.
- MC-141730 –
/data remove-ing multiple elements from a list skips every other match in sub-sequence.
- MC-141814 –
/data modifycan create corrupt NBT lists (crashes).
- MC-141815 – Using
/data modifyto replace all list values with a different type wipes the list.
- From the previous development version
- MC-141879 – Flame animation in GUI's is darkened.
- MC-141881 – Campfire breaking particles have a blue tint.
- MC-141882 – Wrong capitalization on "Take book' button.
- MC-141883 – Some shortcuts don't work in the "Survival Inventory" tab of the creative inventory.
- MC-141890 – Death by campfire gives the player the death message "discovered floor is lava".
- MC-141923 – Client Crash:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Unexpected error.
- MC-141946 – Shulker boxes lose their name after being broken.
- MC-141951 – Campfire fire isn't fully lit like entity fire.
- MC-141991 – Top of lectern is a solid face.
- MC-142043 – Unlit campfire creates smoke particles in the rain.
- MC-142081 – Game crashes while reading lectern and adjusting window size (
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Listener already listening).
- MC-142197 – Written books with
change_pageevent only update the book client side.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w03a" – Minecraft.net, January 16, 2019