The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 18w49a
December 5, 2018
- Commonly found in taiga, taiga hills, and taiga mountains biomes.
- Rarely found in snowy taiga, snowy taiga hills and snowy taiga mountains biomes.
- Can be planted from sweet berries.
- Have 4 stages of growth: 'sapling', 'no berries', 'some berries', and 'full berries'.
- Drop 1–2 berries in younger stage, 2–3 in full growth stage.
- They're harvested with right-click.
- Support bonemeal usage.
- They slow movement of all mobs in all stages of growth.
- Any mob can stand inside them, but they deal damage similar to a cactus if the mob isn't standing still, as long as the bush has grown past the 'sapling' stage.
- Added new loot table function:
- Copies NBT from source to item tags.
source: can be
- List of copy operations:
source: source path (same as
target: target path.
append(for lists), or
merge; for compound tags.
- List of copy operations:
entity: source of profile (will do nothing if it's not a player).
- Added new death messages for when a player dies from moving through a sweet berry bush.
<player> was poked to death by a sweet berry bush
<player> was poked to death by a sweet berry bush whilst trying to escape <entity>
- Updated savanna villages.
- Changed the maximum Bad Omen level for a maximum-strength raid to 5.
- Kill leaders to increase Bad Omen level.
- There are now two waves per Bad Omen level.
- The player now has to complete a wave before the next one starts.
- Illager beasts can now be part of every wave.
- The raid boss bar will now slowly fill up when a raid is triggered or when a wave is cleared.
- 18 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-68565 – Monsters spawn at daytime at y=256 and don't burn.
- MC-72809 – Entities do not have shadows at y=256.
- MC-111480 – Firework boosting doesn't work in the first world loaded after a game start or if player has entity id 0.
- MC-125051 – Incorrect structure names in advancements cause
- MC-139712 – Copying one half of unrecognized Unicode character crashes client.
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-137688 – A firework rocket shot by a crossbow doesn't explode on entities.
- MC-137848 – Shulker boxes don't drop when mined by hand.
- MC-138067 – Replacing filled jukebox drops record.
- MC-138641 – Shulker boxes no longer retain "
Lock" nbt when being broken.
- MC-139555 –
/data modifycopies source nbt to destination nbt as reference.
- MC-139703 – Pillagers once again have glitched arms.
- MC-139732 – Villager trade menu not opening outside of a village.
- MC-139886 – Pillagers don't spawn with the banners at pillager outposts.
- MC-139935 – Infinite loop when a raid is searching for a spawn position.
- MC-139979 – Raid never finishes if raid mobs aren't killed by player.
- MC-139993 – When players in peaceful mode walk into the village, can still trigger a raid.
- MC-139994 – Raid never finishes if the player is set to peaceful mode when subjected to raids.
- MC-140113 – Raid bar will not decrease when raid mobs walked into the nether portal, end portal or end gateway.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w49a" – Minecraft.net, December 5, 2018