We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Java Edition 18w48a
November 29, 2018
- Barrel, bell, blast furnace, brewing stand, cartography table, fletching table, lectern, loom, smoker, smithing table, stonecutter
- Can now generate naturally inside plains villages.
- Changed texture.
- Are now craftable using two sticks, two planks, and one stone slab.
- Now has a GUI with 2 input slots and 1 output slot.
- Can now combine two damaged items into one and/or remove non-curse enchantments.
- For each enchantment removed, some experience will be returned.
- Can be found at plains village weapon smiths.
- Can now be climbed without supporting blocks.
- Slightly modified trades of villagers.
- Can locate the new villages, using the
- Village houses now have a drastically different structure and there are many more types.
- Use jigsaw blocks for generation.
- Added new structure and loot table files for the new village houses.
- Recipes for combining damaged items have been removed; these are now done using the grindstone.
- Dedicated servers
gamemodesettings now accept string names; integer values are still allowed as legacy option.
- Server will now exit faster if
eula.txtis not set.
- Command line
- Added new option
- Added new command line option
server.propertieswith defaults, then exits.
- Added new option
- 7 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-103192 – Combining tools or armor adds to crafting stat.
- MC-118323 –
magenta_dye_from_lapis_ink_bonemealrecipe and its advancement are misnamed
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-138633 – The title screen needs updating in 1.14 snapshots.
- MC-139378 – "Exception while ticking" crash when Scaffolding falls onto a Shulker Box
- MC-139692 – Chests in ocean ruins not opening
- MC-139694 – Water blocks aren't filled in if above an ocean ruin.
- MC-139955 – Ocean ruins can spawn completely obliterated in certain chunks.
Video made by slicedlime:
- Unlike most of the first-of-the-week snapshots, this was released on a Thursday instead of Wednesday, similar to the snapshots before 14w26a.
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w48a" – Minecraft.net, November 29, 2018