(Redirected from Java Edition 18w33a)
August 15, 2018
- Added tooltips.
- Improved the performance of liquids.
- 18 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-1357 – Logged out players appear on maps
- MC-3715 – Beds and the
- MC-67780 – Standing on/flying above a block placed at y:255 makes sky dark
- MC-79697 – Entities don't render properly when next to invisible spider, charged creeper, or wither boss with armor.
- MC-86943 – Cooldown overlay is solid white on item stacks of more than 1 item.
- MC-90842 – Sweep attack knocks back marker armor stands.
- MC-98796 – Armor loses durability when blocking damage with shield.
- MC-108592 – Witches do not despawn correctly if they have a potion effect.
- MC-118258 – Spelling mistakes in the 'Commandblock chain tried to execure more than x steps!' warning message.
- From 1.13
- MC-131346 – It's possible to place buckets of water, lava or fish in adventure mode.
- MC-132063 – Stone item appears when resizing window.
- MC-133098 – Loading a world with a corrupted stats file crashes the game.
- MC-133127 – Drowned from ocean ruins never spawn with a trident, a nautilus shell or a fishing rod.
- MC-134702 – Fish spawned from buckets count towards the aquatic mob cap.
- MC-135816 – Trident does not return uppon reload of world.
- MC-135857 – Beacon effect icon doesn’t have a blue edge if it overwrites a potion effect.
- MC-135893 – Upgrading from 1.12.2 to a newer version will cause trapped chests placed in 1.12.2 and earlier to stop triggering redstone through the floor.
- Private issues
- MC-136031 – Private issue
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w33a" – Minecraft.net, August 15, 2018