We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Java Edition 18w32a
August 8, 2018
- Dead variants of corals.
- Can be placed on top of blocks.
- New statistics:
- Damage Dealt (Absorbed) –
- Damage Dealt (Resisted) –
- Damage Blocked By Shield –
- Damage Absorbed –
- Damage Resisted –
- Shulker Box Cleaned –
- Damage Dealt (Absorbed) –
- Can now be placed in air.
- Unless adjacent to water, they will turn into dead coral after a short moment.
- Can now be crafted using purpur pillars.
- When used in water of warm ocean biomes, it now has a chance to grow coral fans.
- Performance has been optimized.
- 31 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-1489 – Dismounting a horse with a fence on the player's right leaves the player on the wrong side of the fence.
- MC-4488 – Mobs don't drop cooked meat if last damage is from fire, lava or fire charge.
- MC-73361 – Exiting a minecart / boat can put the player outside the border.
- MC-76649 – Thrown item in hand and as entity
- MC-81237 –
stat.damageTakenfails to increment when player has absorption.
- MC-88230 – When feeding a tamed horse or llama with a golden apple/carrot or hay bale, the cursor moves to the right.
- MC-112533 – Dispenser can equip shield for armor stand without arms.
- MC-114074 – Some non-full cube blocks don't cull the faces of the same block next to them
- MC-114246 – Item in offhand of armor stand with arms cannot be taken back.
- MC-119607 – Llamas, unlike horses, can be kept feeding hay bales even if in love mode.
- MC-130724 –
stat.damageDealtdoes not record damage to absorption health.
- From 1.13
- MC-132789 – Unexpected piston behavior when chaining repeaters
- MC-132806 – You cannot grant/revoke specific advancement criteria because of a colon in its name.
- MC-132870 – Weird lag with large amounts of entities in 1.13 compared to 1.12.2
- MC-133158 – Underwater waterlogged blocks still produce water dripping particles.
- MC-133842 – Crash when getting kicked while in Inventory
- MC-134392 – Spawers will spawn dolphins inside of solid blocks.
- MC-134402 – Statistic for cleaning shulker boxes is missing.
- MC-135079 – Purpur stairs and slabs cannot be crafted using purpur pillars.
- MC-135126 – Bone meal on underwater grass blocks doesn't spawn sea grass.
- MC-135468 – Mooshroom disappears when sheared
- MC-135791 – Mobs glitching out
- From the 1.13.1 development versions
- MC-134817 – Collision with shulkers is extremely glitched.
- MC-135048 – Misplaced sandstone block on desert temple.
- MC-135457 – Strange placing and removing blocks after respawning, especially redstone system and sands
- From the previous development version
- MC-135381 – Conduits can not be placed outside of water.
- MC-135385 – Entities fall through the entire world when they are inside blocks.
- MC-135387 – Chunks are not forced/unforced until a player loads it.
- MC-135390 – Pistons react inconsistently to certain 4 gametick pulses.
- MC-135423 – Can't stand on top of boat anymore without glitching.
- MC-135431 – Scoreboard division is inconsistent with modulo.
Video made by slicedlime: