Java Edition 18w21b
May 25, 2018
- Fixed a crash which occurred during world generation.
- 14 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-46656 – Camera facing incorrect while spectating Villagers / Creepers / Skeletons / Armor Stands.
- MC-125615 – Some end cities don't generate completely.
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-122754 – Potion ID with caps crashes game.
- MC-125362 – Attribute modifier tooltips use OS locale.
- MC-125599 – Grass and mycelium can spread to dirt blocks which are submerged under hacked water.
- MC-126717 – Spectating a fish causes shaky screen.
- MC-129219 – Phantom dont have new animations and its not animated.
- MC-129677 – Missing sound for event:
- MC-129919 – Teleporting in overworld from the End make the game freeze indefinitely.
- MC-129946 – Crash while teleporting in spectator mode.
- MC-130080 – Baby zombies not converting to baby drowned.
- From the previous development version
- MC-130096 – Enchantment books not working.
- MC-130118 – Enchantments do not combine/level up via anvil.
- MC-130169 – Enchanted items with capitals in enchantment ID cause crash (path of location: minecraft:Cookie).
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w21a" – Minecraft.net, May 25, 2018