(Redirected from Java Edition 18w20c)
May 17, 2018
- 23 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-123524 – X amount of Command Blocks in a chunk glitches the chunk, structure blocks, entities, hitboxes and frame rate dramatically
- MC-129571 – Skeleton traps are incredibly rare.
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-121377 – First character typed in command blocks doesn't let you hit "done".
- MC-121673 – Rotation selector arguments do not allow max to be lower than min.
- MC-123041 – Cannot ride a tamed horse, when holding tools, weapons and non-food items.
- MC-123672 – Barrier blocks affect sunlight.
- MC-125237 – Trident lights up nearby entities when thrown or in ground.
- MC-125304 – Furnaces generated in a blacksmith (village) do not smelt any items
- MC-125365 – Strong potion of slowness gives slowness level V.
- MC-125625 – Glass panes, fences, iron bars and cobblestone walls sometimes fail to upgrade.
- MC-126559 – Big chests are split into small chests.
- MC-126993 – Some blocks in ocean ruins generate with
- MC-128234 – Conduits have the wrong breaking particle.
- MC-128243 – Dolphins do not try to get into the water.
- MC-128346 – Double chest opens as one chest.
- MC-128393 – Conduit connects to fences, walls, iron bars and glass panes.
- MC-129517 – Game crashes while loading chunks with player heads.
- MC-129657 – End Cities don't generate at all in positive co-ordinates.
- From the previous development version
- MC-129709 – Chests, signs, beds, shulker boxes, etc. overlay missing texture when mining.
- MC-129732 – Conduit cannot be activated by dark prismarine.
- MC-129733 – Conduit only spins when it has the maximum number of prismarine blocks.
- MC-129738 – Trees generating in the ground or not at all.
- MC-129747 – Village generates partially in the ground.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w20c" – Minecraft.net, May 17, 2018