We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Java Edition 18w19b
May 9, 2018
- Sound events
- Added the
- 14 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-12269 – Various particles had glitchy movement.
- MC-24390 – Books do not sign properly and when trying to sign, the title cannot be edited before signing again.
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-122308 – Zombies can no longer break wooden doors.
- MC-123351 – Growing grass with bonemeal deletes upper block.
- MC-124694 –
/bossbarcreate subcommand named inconsistently.
- MC-127249 – Drowned don't show armor.
- MC-128243 – Dolphins do not try to get into the water.
- MC-128681 – Dolphins don't drop experience.
- From the previous development version
- MC-129221 – Putting item with NBT in anvil interface crashes the game.
- MC-129232 – Command NBT comparisons that include strings or numbers always fail.
- MC-129233 – Items with additional NBT you hold don't show up or "wiggle" up and down; damaged tools partially don't work anymore.
- MC-129246 – The sound for Parrots imitating Phantoms is empty.
- MC-129247 – Programmable controller interference bug.
- MC-129282 – Items with NBT cannot stack.
- Other fixes
- Worlds opened before 18w16a can now be opened again, although worlds created in 18w16a are still wiped.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w19a" – Minecraft.net, May 8, 2018