The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 18w15a
April 11, 2018
- Crafted using 1 heart of the sea and 8 nautilus shells.
- Can be activated by placing prismarine, prismarine bricks and/or sea lanterns in 5x5 open squares around it.
- When active, will affect nearby players in water or rain with the Conduit Power status effect.
- A complete structure will fully power the conduit.
- Emits a strong glow, at light level 15.
- Used to craft conduits.
- Not available currently in survival.
- Spawn in all oceans except frozen.
- Are neutral. Like wolves and zombie pigmen, dolphins will attack in groups if one is angered.
- Can be fed using raw cod, but they do not breed.
- Sometimes drop cod on death.
- Play with nearby items by picking them up and dropping them after a short moment.
- Occasionally jump out of water.
- Can also jump between disconnected bodies of water.
- Chase after boats and jump over water surfaces.
- Suffocate after spending too much time on land.
- Generate in frozen oceans.
- Given when a conduit is activated.
- Stops the breath meter from running out, gives underwater night vision and increases mining speed.
- When active at full power, the range will increase and hostile mobs within 8 blocks will take damage.
- Added "Biome Blend" distance video option.
- Has a new texture.
- Now only blocks 1 light per block, instead of 3.
- This only affects newly placed water.
- Underwater vision from previous snapshots is gone; water is darker at lower depths.
- Ocean variants have their own water colors, and the swamp water color has been changed.
- In newly generated chunks, it is less likely to find frozen oceans next to warm oceans, etc.
- Mobs can now spawn on top of ice.
- It is now possible to swim through one block holes again.
- The transition between swimming and normal state is now smoother.
- Sprinting at the surface of water no longer makes the player swim; instead they stay at the same altitude constantly.
- Optimized fog rendering.
- Added "Thanks for the fish!".
- 32 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-25866 – Splash Potion of Saturation has no effect
- MC-63714 – Zombie Pigmen get angry when hit in creative
- MC-98123 – Saturation with an AreaEffectCloud
- MC-112389 – Saturation Potions no longer work in 1.11
- MC-121889 – Animated Texture Interpolate causing crashes
- MC-121891 – Animated texture ignoring frames acting non-iteratively
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-121479 – Clicking on world, save and quit to title and quit buttons freeze the game for a second
- MC-122354 – Flying with elytra crash game / kicks player
- MC-123055 – Villagers not breeding, recognizing houses or farming
- MC-123585 – Closing world while debug pie chart is open causes crash
- MC-123853 – Mobs don't burn when standing in double plants/cobweb
- MC-124906 – Underground lava and water lakes and mob spawners generate with air instead of Cave air (cave_air)
- MC-124918 – Biome-specific structures generate at wrong biomes in superflat
- MC-124953 – Vines generate beneath jungle at y-level 64
- MC-125083 – New world generator doesn't generate snow on trees in snow biomes
- MC-125106 – Liquids in generated structures don't update
- MC-125140 – Dungeons do not use
- MC-125188 – Releasing the sprint button will no longer stop sprinting until you touch the ground
- MC-125195 – Spectator mode will still allow the swimming animations
- MC-125219 – Logs do not retain their rotation when stripping them
- MC-125240 – Player is unable to swim through one-high water with a solid block above
- MC-125478 – Underwater plants don't survive directly under ice
- MC-125530 – Swimming while touching ground shakes viewport if View Bobbing is enabled
- MC-125578 – Splash turtle potions missing "splash" in translation
- MC-125579 – Tipped turtle potion arrows inconsistently capitalize "The"
- MC-125698 – The player can swim in 1 block high water
- MC-126087 – In creative mode, fish buckets are used when placing the fish
- MC-126097 – Will not drop the grilled fish, when cod and salmon are burned to death
- MC-126185 – Fish unrestricted spawning causing world to inevitably crash from the number of entities
- MC-126269 – The player can see underwater even with no light sources
- MC-126557 – Sea grass, kelp and coral can be generated on magma blocks
- MC-127276 – Zombie transform to Drowned in less than waist-high water
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w15a" – Minecraft.net, April 11, 2018