The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 18w11a
March 13, 2018
- Do not generate naturally yet.
- Can be placed underwater on the side of blocks.
- Spawn in all oceans and rivers.
- Zombies will morph into drowned after a while if they are in water.
- Drowned can spawn with tridents, allowing you to get them in survival.
- Do not float, but can swim.
- All drowned have a melee attack, and ones with tridents have a ranged attack
- Like zombies, drowned will attack baby turtles and stomp on and destroy turtle eggs
- Can be found in oceans and beaches.
- Contain 1–3 loot chests containing different types of loot depending on the ship.
- Can generate upright, sideways or upside down.
- F3+C will now copy the player's current location to clipboard
- 12 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-96 – [1-9] clicking an item out of a furnace does not give XP
- MC-8220 – Water/lava bucket can be used to destroy ladders
- MC-73637 – Nether world border crash: exception ticking world
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-124521 – Lava is not spreading fire
- MC-125030 – Game crashes while creating a superflat world with
biome_1tag and Classic Flat
- MC-125042 – Villages generate at weird heights
- MC-125110 – Cave spider spawners occasionally fail to generate
- MC-125230 – Teleport while flying / rubberbanding
- MC-125378 – Bubble columns stay when removing magma block
- MC-125480 – When swimming on slabs the player model keeps changing between walking and swimming
- MC-126062 – Not using all available animation frames at least once within a
png.mcmetacrashes entire minecraft graphic rendering.
- MC-126767 – Spawn eggs no longer randomize spawned mob
Video made by slicedlime:
- Unlike most of the first-of-the-week snapshots, this was released on a Tuesday instead of Wednesday.
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w11a" – Minecraft.net, March 13, 2018