The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 18w10d
March 9, 2018
- Can now be undyed using a cauldron.
- The water level in the cauldron will decrease by 1.
- Now burn in sunlight and no longer despawn during daytime.
- Now burn in sunlight.
- Water physics.
- Optimized how clouds are rendered.
- 14 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-3115 – Baby Zombies do not burn
- MC-75193 – Target selectors don't work in server only commands
- MC-105502 – Enabling clouds incurs a huge performance penalty
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-125829 – Tamed wolves teleport into kelp under water
- MC-125869 – A non-source water block above a non-source water block converts to a source block when horizontally adjacent to two other source blocks
- MC-126096 – New water vision makes lighting flash when swimming on surface after swimming underwater
- MC-126123 – Water visibility changes when near surface
- MC-126297 – Lava does not always turn down to obsidian when mining magma block
- From the previous development version
- MC-126912 – Flowing water can create source blocks
- MC-126914 – Sponge deletes waterlogged blocks
- MC-126920 – Water does not flow down blocks properly
- MC-126927 – Waterlogged water goes through Stairs
- MC-126936 – Fishing bobber sinking as soon as it is cast
- MC-126944 – Boats sink in water
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w10a" – Minecraft.net, March 6, 2018