The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 18w10b
March 7, 2018
- Now comes in 5 variants red dead coral, yellow dead coral, blue dead coral, purple dead coral, and pink dead coral
- Coral will turn into the equivalently-colored dead coral when outside of water; for example, red coral turns into red dead coral.
- Added a non-dyed variant.
- Added more underwater ambience sounds.
- Added sounds for tropical fish.
- Removed the generic dead coral, which was replaced by the five variations.
- Changed texture of red coral plants.
- Purple shulker box is now properly purple.
- 2 issues fixed
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-126501 – Wrong capitalization for Coral blocks (en_us)
- MC-126564 – Dead Coral has only one variant, showing a texture pattern inconsistent with the living corals
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w10a" – Minecraft.net, March 6, 2018