The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 18w09a
March 1, 2018
- Comes in 5 colors: blue, pink, purple, red, yellow
- Turns into dead coral when placed out of the water.
- Dead coral cannot be revived.
- Only obtainable in the creative inventory.
- Come in many different shapes and sizes.
- Cold ruins can be found in cold and frozen ocean biomes regardless of depth.
- Warm ruins can be found in warm, lukewarm, and deep lukewarm ocean biomes.
- Can generate alone or as part of a big ruined village.
- Can also generate out of the water, slightly underground or slightly above sea level.
- No longer spawn in the End.
- Will now despawn during daytime.
- Added the vanilla block and item tag
minecraft:water_hackedtag now includes chests.
- Optimized particle rendering slightly
- 6 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-118324 – One of magenta dye recipes is unlocked via getting Ink Sac
- MC-118416 – Recipe for bowl not unlocked until bowl or mushrooms are obtained
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-125141 – Witch huts generated by new world generator don't spawn witches
- MC-125451 – Crash when logging into multiplayer without logging into singleplayer first
- From the previous development version
- MC-126111 – Furnaces don't award recipes or experience when output is taken after a reload
- MC-126150 – Furnaces don't account for multiple recipes with the same output when giving experience and smelting recipes
Video made by slicedlime:
- Unlike most of the first-of-the-week snapshots, this was released on a Thursday instead of Wednesday, similar to the snapshots before 14w26a.
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w09a" – Minecraft.net, March 1, 2018