Java Edition 17w49b
December 7, 2017
- Added tags for functions.
- Functions tagged in
minecraft:tickwill run every tick at the beginning of the tick.
- Functions tagged in
- Added block and item tags for
stone_bricksto the vanilla data pack.
- Added a block tag for
flower_potsto the vanilla data pack.
- When overriding a tag, players now append instead of replacing.
- Advancement item predicates now support item
- Removed the
gameLoopFunctiongamerule in favor of functions tagged in
- 20 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-3794 – When placing a chest it will glitch to another direction for a second.
- MC-32539 – Players can write on both the server name and the server address input field at the same time.
- MC-65983 – Mouse cursor moves off-window when accessing inventory (or item contents).
- MC-109799 – Observer don't power when update and push by piston at the same time.
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-122711 – Piston leaves their head behind.
- MC-122725 – Unable to duplicate banners in crafting table.
- MC-122889 – The name of the chiseled sandstone recipe is cut_sandstone, not chiseled_sandstone.
- MC-122931 – Frost walker freezes all water, even if there are mobs in the water.
- From the previous development version
- MC-122910 – New block/item tags don't work in commands.
- MC-122914 – The texture of the lava and water is invisible when there is a block above.
- MC-122916 – Team color commands don't work properly.
- MC-122918 – Log crafting recipes produce one plank.
- MC-122924 – Wrong crafting recipe output for granite and andesite.
- MC-122925 – Opening spectator menu crashes the client.
- MC-122935 – Hang on 'waiting for chunk' and/or fatal background exceptions when teleporting to new chunks in a busy gameloop.
- MC-122964 – Game crashes when pistons push concrete powder next to water.
- MC-123044 – The recipe for cobblestone stairs is named "stone_stairs.json" instead of "cobblestone_stairs.json".
- Private issues
- MC-21073 – Private issue.
- MC-59509 – Private issue.
- MC-100579 – Pistons do not account for block updates triggered by blocks broken by the extending piston when placing moved blocks, resulting in duplication issues.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 17w49a" – Minecraft.net, December 6, 2017