The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 17w49b
December 7, 2017
- Added tags for functions.
- Functions tagged in
minecraft:tickwill run every tick at the beginning of the tick.
- Functions tagged in
- Added block and item tags for
stone_bricksto the vanilla data pack.
- Added a block tag for
flower_potsto the vanilla data pack.
- When overriding a tag, players now append instead of replacing.
- Advancement item predicates now support item
- Removed the
gameLoopFunctiongamerule in favor of functions tagged in
- 20 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-3794 – When placing a chest it will glitch to another direction for a second.
- MC-32539 – Players can write on both the server name and the server address input field at the same time.
- MC-65983 – Mouse cursor moves off-window when accessing inventory (or item contents).
- MC-109799 – Observer don't power when update and push by piston at the same time.
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-122711 – Piston leaves their head behind.
- MC-122725 – Unable to duplicate banners in crafting table.
- MC-122889 – The name of the chiseled sandstone recipe is cut_sandstone, not chiseled_sandstone.
- MC-122931 – Frost walker freezes all water, even if there are mobs in the water.
- From the previous development version
- MC-122910 – New block/item tags don't work in commands.
- MC-122914 – The texture of the lava and water is invisible when there is a block above.
- MC-122916 – Team color commands don't work properly.
- MC-122918 – Log crafting recipes produce one plank.
- MC-122924 – Wrong crafting recipe output for granite and andesite.
- MC-122925 – Opening spectator menu crashes the client.
- MC-122935 – Hang on 'waiting for chunk' and/or fatal background exceptions when teleporting to new chunks in a busy gameloop.
- MC-122964 – Game crashes when pistons push concrete powder next to water.
- MC-123044 – The recipe for cobblestone stairs is named "stone_stairs.json" instead of "cobblestone_stairs.json".
- Private issues
- MC-21073 – Private issue.
- MC-59509 – Private issue.
- MC-100579 – Pistons do not account for block updates triggered by blocks broken by the extending piston when placing moved blocks, resulting in duplication issues.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 17w49a" – Minecraft.net, December 6, 2017