Java Edition 17w16b
April 21, 2017
- The default is 65536.
- Determines the number at which the chain command block acts as a "chain".
- New trigger:
- Triggers when an item in the player's inventory is damaged in some manner, such as hurting a mob with a sword.
- Three conditions that can be used for this trigger:
item: Checks information about the item before durability loss.
durability: Checks the durability of the item after durability loss.
delta: Checks how much durability was lost.
- 9 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.12
- MC-111753 – Hopper/Dropper will not input water bottles into brewing stand after potions have been removed by a hopper from brewing stand
- From the 1.12 development versions
- From the previous development version
- MC-116357 – Some items appear multiple times in the recipe book
- MC-116365 – The "conditional" setting no longer works for command blocks
- MC-116372 – Chain command blocks set to "needs redstone" still executes without signal
- MC-116388 – Chain command blocks can clone themselves to create an infinite loop which freezes the server
- MC-116398 – Crash when changing dimension/relogging with a full inventory
- MC-116432 – Server crashed when leaving items on crafting table with full inventory
Video made by slicedlime:
- 17w16b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- "Minecraft Snapshot 17w16b" – Minecraft.net, April 21, 2017