Java Edition 16w43a
October 27, 2016
- Have a new room with lava encased in glass and obsidian, with a diamond block in the middle.
- "<player|mob> was squished too much", when suffocated due to the
- Added the Owner tag.
- Fishing rods will now cast out or reel in when right clicking on fences.
- Villagers, vexes and ender dragons are now able to draw from their own loot tables.
- Arrows on the top and bottom sides now point towards its output.
- Vexes can now cross Nether and End portals and move in water.
- Air is no longer given a block update when a redstone current travels through it.
- 38 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.11
- MC-1040 – Tools with Unbreaking enchantment break, disappear from slot then reappear
- MC-2920 – Wrong fishing line calculation
- MC-11449 – Repeaters update very differently
- MC-11877 – Fishing bobber floats a block above water
- MC-47508 – Ridden entities disappear on re-login
- MC-55851 – Leads not rendering when spawned (attached to mob/fencepost) via command block/structure block
- MC-79996 – Blocks like crops and rails are solid to fishing rods.
- MC-80500 – Snow layer placed against the side of another snow layer are placed one block too far out, only when there's a block where snow would go normally
- MC-80782 – Memoryleak caused by Maps; even post reconnect
- MC-87988 – Fishing rod sometimes cannot reel in entities
- MC-93286 – Fishing rod can't pull mob
- MC-94169 – Fishing rod bobber collision error and into the block
- MC-94502 – Pasting numbers in customized world generation text fields does not enable "Defaults" button
- MC-95450 – Some mobs have missing loot tables
- MC-95944 – Fished items doesn't reach player
- MC-96110 – Bobber hitbox is not synchronized
- MC-96205 – Boat still does rowing animation while pressing a and d
- MC-98995 – Birch Forest M biome generation off
- MC-99427 – Fishing bobber sticks to entity sometimes only visually
- MC-100711 – Arrows not able to be picked up when on a changing repeater
- MC-100964 – Resetting demo mode dialog cannot be canceled by button
- MC-102041 – "Skipping Entity with id " message is missing invalid entity id
- MC-103100 – Fishing rods do not always pull in items
- MC-103313 – Hitbox of baby mobs / slime / magma cube / llama are offset for some seconds
- MC-104663 – Fishing particle glitch
- MC-108238 – Teleporting away from leashed entity causes leash knot to be near 0 0 0 client side
- From the 1.11 development versions
- MC-106082 – Attempting to pull ignited TNT with a fishing rod at long distances rarely works
- MC-106892 – Dragon breath particles aren't reduced on lower particle settings
- MC-107149 –
maxEntityCrammingdeath message states "suffocated in a wall"
- MC-107515 – Vex cannot teleport through Nether / End portal
- MC-107818 – Mansion generates with a 4 section room missing
- MC-107844 – Vex has one accidental red dot on its left arm
- MC-107846 – Evocation fangs hurt illagers after reload
- MC-108095 – Llama caravans refuse to pathfind down hills and around obstacles.
- MC-108696 – Observers don't update whatever is being powered through blocks properly.
- MC-108797 – Vex cannot move in water
- MC-108873 –
/msgwith you as target outputs incorrect string
- From the previous development version
- MC-108897 – Blocks given redstone power do not power nearby redstone until the wire is updated
Video made by slicedlime:
- The blog post for this snapshot was the first posted by Maria Lemón.
- The blog post image is also the first such image featuring Agnes Larsson.
- Grumm is hidden in the river near the fishing bobber.
- Unlike most first-of-the-week snapshots, this was released on a Thursday instead of Wednesday, similar to the snapshots before 14w26a.
- 16w43a was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.